Next Program Planning Meeting
Page Last Updated September 30, 2022
TSCA and Emerging Contaminants Committee
The mission of the EBC TSCA and Emerging Contaminants Committee is to identify and address Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and emerging contaminant issues that are of interest to EBC members and their clients. Issues include but are not limited to legislative, regulatory and policy developments, innovative technologies, and business development opportunities at the federal, state, regional, and local level. These issues are addressed by providing objective information from up-to-date and reliable sources including government officials, technology developers, and business experts.
To implement this mission statement, the committee will:
- Create and foster an open and ongoing exchange with state and federal regulatory officials.
- Organize programs, workshops or conferences on major topics concerning TSCA and Emerging Contaminants that provide objective information from up-to-date and reliable sources including government officials, technology developers, and business experts.
- Foster networking opportunities that create opportunities for the EBC membership to meet important stakeholders, including regulatory officials, potential clients and other EBC members.
- Seek diversity in selection of program topics, selection of program chairs, and selection of program speakers when addressing issues of concern.
- From the U.S. EPA: Risk-Based Approvals to Dispose of PCB Remediation Waste