Page Last Updated September 1, 2021
Solid Waste Management Committee
The mission of the EBC Solid Waste Management Committee is to identify and address solid waste management issues that are of importance to EBC members and their clients. Issues include but are not limited to legislative, regulatory and policy developments, innovative technologies, and business development opportunities at the federal, state, regional, and local level.
These issues are addressed by providing objective information from up-to-date and reliable sources including government officials, technology developers, and business experts.
To implement this mission statement, the committee will:
- Create and foster an open and ongoing exchange with legislators and regulators.
- Organize focus groups to provide state regulators and policy makers with ideas, experiences, and opinions on defined draft policies or regulations.
- Organize quarterly or monthly committee meetings where guest speakers can address topics of concern.
- Organize seminars, workshops or conferences on major topics of concern.
- Organize matchmaking programs.
- Foster networking opportunities that create opportunities for the EBC membership to meet important stakeholders, including potential clients and other EBC members.
Program topics of interest include:
- Organics Management
- Construction and Demolition Materials
- Anaerobic Digestion