8:00 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Welcoming Remarks
- Joseph Sabato, Senior Scientist, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
Keynote: Michael McKenna, President, MWR Strategies
9:15 a.m. Panel I: Regulatory Climate Under Trump Administration
Moderator: Ellen Cool, Vice President and Principal, Levitan & Associates, Inc.
- EPA Perspective – Ethan Shenkman, Partner, Arnold & Porter Kay Scholer LLP
- ISO Perspective – Patricio Silva, Senior Analyst, Environmental & Strategic Issues, ISO New England
- NGO Perspective – Roger Reynolds, Legal Director, Connecticut Fund for the Environment/Save the Sound
10:30 a.m. Break
10:45 a.m. Panel II: Permitting in Different States: A New Gas Turbine Power Plant Mock Project
Moderator: Bob Fraser, Principal, ERM
- A J Jablonowski, Senior Consultant, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Mike Feinblatt, Practice Leader, EIS, ESS Group, Inc.
- Michael Anderson, Principal Consulting Scientist & Project Manager, TRC Companies
12:00 p.m. Luncheon Keynote – Don McCasland, Program Director, Blue Hill Observatory Science Center
1:00 p.m. Panel III: Transmission/Linear Permitting Issues
Moderator: Thomas Burack, Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green
- Stormwater – Trey Martin, Of Counsel, Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC
- Wetlands – Jeff Nelson, Director, Energy & Environmental Services, VHB
- Endangered Species – Brian Butler, President, Oxbow Associates
2:15 p.m. Break
2:40 p.m. Panel IV: Regulatory Changes/Updates
Moderator: Seth Jaffe, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Marc Wolman, Branch Chief, Facility Air Regulations, Massachusetts DEP
3:55 p.m. Closing Thoughts – Harold Blinderman, Partner, Day Pitney LLP
4:00 p.m. Adjourn
Young Professional Member: $210
YP Non-member: $240
Student Member: $110