It gives the EBC great pleasure to announce that John Figurelli of Weston & Sampson and Matthew Clark, CEO of TMC Environmental will respectively be the new chair and vice chair of the EBC Connecticut Chapter.
The mission of the EBC Connecticut Chapter is to identify and address issues of concern and of interest to EBC members and their clients in Connecticut. Issues include legislative, regulatory, policy and technology developments that impact the Connecticut marketplace. Networking and business development opportunities will also be explored.
- Air & Climate Change
- Renewable Energy and Energy Issues
- Site Remediation and Redevelopment Including Managing PCBs
- Solid Waste Management
- Water and Wastewater
Members of the EBC Connecticut Chapter’s Leadership Team include:
- John Abplanalp, Vice President, Resource Options, Inc.
- Fran Hoey, Senior Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Carl Stopper, Vice President, TRC Environmental
- Scott Sutter, Co-Founder & Vice President, Howes Insurance Group
- John Wadsworth, Partner, Brown & Rudnick LLP
- Mitchell Wurmbrand, Vice President, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.