November 15, 2012
Time: 2:00 – 5:00 pm & 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Workshop: Supply Chain Impacts
What are your biggest supply chain impacts and what are you doing to manage them?
Every company is part of the global supply chain, and customers are increasingly concerned about the impacts of their entire value chain. Whether driven by changing regulatory frameworks, consumer concerns, or activist and investor demands, companies are recognizing the importance of better understanding, quantifying and managing their supply chains.
- What models work best to assess your supply chain impacts?
- GHG Protocol, CDP Supply Chain, life cycle assessments or other?
- What information do you need to respond to stakeholder requests?
- What are the most efficient and effective ways to manage supply chain issues?
- How can you use the information to drive innovation and growth?
Who should attend?
Sustainability, Procurement, Supply Chain and EHS Professionals
Client Networking Event: Conversation and Cocktails
Come meet other Sustainability and EHS professionals from around the Greater Boston Area along with ERM staff. This event will provide a casual forum for sharing sustainability challenges and successes with an accomplished group of committed professionals from a variety of industries.
Who should attend? All ERM clients are invited to attend this networking event
For more information & registration click here