Pierce Atwood LLP is proud to announce that eight environmental law attorneys in its Boston, Portland, Maine, and Portsmouth, New Hampshire offices office have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 (Copyright 2015 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
We are particularly pleased that Michelle O’Brien, long-recognized by Best Lawyers in the areas of Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation, has decided to bring her practice to Pierce Atwood.
All of this year’s environmental law recognitions are:
- Mark E. Beliveau, Portsmouth, NH – recognized in Environmental Law since 2007
- Peter W. Culley, Portland, ME – recognized in Litigation – Environmental since 1999
- Thomas R. Doyle, Portland, ME – recognized in Environmental Law since 1995
- Kenneth F. Gray, Portland, ME – recognized in Environmental Law since 1995
- Matthew D. Manahan, Portland, ME – recognized in Environmental Law and Litigation – Environmental since 2009. Matt was also a 2015 “Lawyer of the Year” in Environmental Law
- Michelle N. O’Brien, Boston, MA – recognized in Environmental Law and Litigation – Environmental since 2006
- Dixon P. Pike, Portland, ME – recognized in Environmental Law since 2005
- William E. Taylor, Portland, ME– recognized in Environmental Law since 2009
A complete listing of Pierce Atwood’s attorneys who were included in this year’s publication is available at Best Lawyers.
About Pierce Atwood
Pierce Atwood LLP, a leading regional law firm, has 135 attorneys who serve regional, national and international clients from offices in Portland and Augusta, Maine; Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Boston, Massachusetts; Providence, Rhode Island; Stockholm, Sweden; and Washington, DC. Follow us on Twitter @PierceAtwoodLLP.
About Best Lawyers
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Contact: Meredith Seller Doesschate
Marketing Communications Manager