This EBC Water Resources Program will provide a unique opportunity for attendees to hear first from Douglas Fine, Assistant Commissioner for MassDEP’s Bureau of Water Resources, and then from each of the three MassDEP Water Division Directors.
Discussion topics with the DEP Water Division Directors will include highlights of current and planned activities and initiatives in the agency’s programs for wastewater, drinking water, wetlands, surface water quality assessments, and grants & loans.
There will be ample time for open discussion and Q & A with attendees.
- Steve Roy, Vice Chair, EBC Water Resources Committee; Climate Adaptation and Green Infrastructure Service Line Manager, Ramboll Environ
Overview – MassDEP Water Programs
- Douglas Fine, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Water Resources, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
MassDEP Water Program Division Directors
- Rebecca Weidman, Division Director for Watershed Management
- Steven McCurdy, Division Director for Municipal Services
- Lealdon Langley, Division Director for Wetlands & Wastewater
Following the MassDEP Water Program Division Directors Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Steve Roy of Ramboll Environ.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this meeting (2.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Presentations are posted to the Presentations Section of the EBC website.