Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
Sixth Annual Conference on Solid Waste Management in Northern New England
The Future is Here – New Technologies on the Cutting Edge
Landfills are closing, waste-to-energy plants are full, recycling rates are flat, China’s import bans have knocked the waste and recycling industry back, and waste generation is increasing. Will New England rail haul our waste West or will the industry see some new technologies enter the market?
Join EBC, SWANA, and NRRA as we assemble representatives from new technologies on the cutting edge, including: Anaerobic Digestion, Pyrolosis, Gasification, Fuel Pellets, Robotics, Single Bin, and more. Come hear about the current state of the industry and how far along each of these technologies are with actual projects. You do not want to miss this program!
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
For SWANA Certified Professionals – CEUs are available. Contact the EBC for the application form. If you have any questions, please call 1-800 GO SWANA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch is included with the registration fee.
- Mike Durfor, Executive Director, Northeast Resource Recovery Association
- David Murphy, Vice President, Tighe & Bond; Chair, EBC Solid Waste Management Committee
- Kevin Roche, General Manager, ecomaine; President, Northern New England SWANA Chapter
- Martin Laforge, Sales Manager, Waste Robotics Inc.
- Linda Leone, Vice President – Recycle Fiver Supply, North Region, WestRock
- Craig Stuart-Paul, Chief Executive Officer, Fiberight LLC
- Keith Van Scotter, US Development and Operations, Sustane Technologies
- Rob Watson, Chief Science Officer, EcoHub, Inc.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through March 27||After March 27|
For EBC / SWANA / NRRA Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 28. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC / SWANA / NRRA Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $30
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $30
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.