EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program: EPA Overview and Updates – Remediation Programs and Redevelopment Success Stories
Thank you to our Sponsor:
This EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program will feature speakers from U.S. EPA, CDW Consultants, developers and City of Springfield discussing EPA remediation programs, the New England brownfields program, and redevelopment success stories. Discussion topics will include but not be limited to:
- Overviews and Updates – CERCLA, RCRA, USTs, PCBs, and Brownfields Program
- Keys to Redevelopment and Reuse
- New Administration Priorities
- Opportunities to Work Together and Case Studies
There will be ample time for open discussion and Q & A.
- Jessica Cajigas, Vice Chair, EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Committee; Project Manager, EnviroTrac Ltd.
US EPA Program Overviews and Updates Regarding Remediation and Redevelopment
- Ginny Lombardo, Chief, Remediation & Restoration Branch, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 1
US EPA Brownfields Program Updates
- Jim Byrne, Program Lead, Cleanup & State Funding, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 1
Case Study – Lawrence Metals / Hotel Site in Chelsea, MA
- Kathy Campbell, P.E., LSP, LEED AP, President, CDW Consultants, Inc.
Case Study – Union Station in Springfield, MA
- Brian Connors, P.E., LSP, LEED APBD+C, Deputy Director of Economic Development, City of Springfield
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this meeting (2.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.