This EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program will feature speakers from U.S. EPA discussing hot issues in remediation. Discussion topics will include but not be limited to:
- CERCLA, RCRA, USTs, PCBs, and Brownfields Program Overviews and Updates
- Keys to Redevelopment and Reuse
- Updates on the New Administration and Budget
- Opportunities to Work Together and Case Studies
There will be ample time for open discussion and Q & A.
- Jessica Cajigas, Project Manager, EnviroTrac Ltd.
- Kathy Campbell, P.E., LSP, LEED APBD+C, President, CDW Consultants, Inc.
- Ginny Lombardo, Chief, Remediation & Restoration Branch, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 1
Additional speakers to be announced.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this meeting (2.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Before January 18||Before January 30||After January 30|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 30 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 31. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.