EBC Rhode Island & RISEP Leadership Program: Environmental, Energy and Climate Leadership & Legislative Briefing
Thank you to our Collaborating Organization
This EBC Rhode Island program will provide updates and insights into Rhode Island’s environmental, resiliency, and energy program developments and budgets and priorities for 2019 and beyond. Featured speakers include the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management Director Janet Coit, Office of Energy Resources Commissioner Carol Grant and Rhode Island’s Chief Resiliency Officer, Shaun O’Rourke.
Issues to be discussed by Director Coit and Commissioner Grant include:
- Climate Change Preparedness and Resiliency
- Renewable Energy
- Stormwater Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Natural Gas Pipeline Expansions
- Coastal Erosion
- Solid Waste Management
- Urban Soils
- Organics Management
- Power Sector Transformation
- Dredging and Ports & Harbors
- Site Remediation and Brownfields
There will be adequate time for Q & A from the audience.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Program Chair and Moderator
- Christian F. Capizzo, Counsel, Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Janet Coit, Director, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Carol Grant, Commissioner, Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources
- Christopher Kearns, Legislative Liaison, Renewable Program, Energy Policy, Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources
- Shaun O’Rourke, Chief Resilience Officer, State of Rhode Island
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through March 1||After March 1|
For EBC & RISEP Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 1 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, March 4. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC & RISEP Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.