This EBC Rhode Island Program will feature the Office Chiefs who report to Terry Gray at the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management (RI DEM). Each of the office chiefs will give their perspectives on the five most critical issues facing their respective offices. With much of the RI DEM decision making taking place at the office level, this EBC Rhode Island program provides a unique opportunity to understand the challenges and concerns of the leadership of the RI DEM Offices.
Join us for an informative and lively conversation with the key RI DEM decision makers as they discuss ongoing and future programs strategies and challenges.
There will be adequate time for Q & A from the audience
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Rick Mandile, Chair, EBC Rhode Island Chapter; Principal, SAGE Environmental
Overview of the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Terry Gray, Associate Director, Bureau of Environmental Protection, RI DEM
Update from the RI DEM Leadership – Panel One
- Jim Ball, Chief, Office of Emergency Response, RI DEM
- Eric Beck, Chief, Office of Groundwater and Freshwater Wetlands, RI DEM
- Dave Chopy, Chief, Office of Compliance & Inspection, RI DEM
- Ron Gagnon, Chief, Office of Customer & Technical Assistance, RI DEM
Update from the RI DEM Leadership – Panel Two
- Alicia Good, Assistant Director for Water Resources, RI DEM
- Laurie Grandchamp, Chief, Office of Air Resources, RI DEM
- Leo Hellested, Chief, Office of Waste Management, RI DEM
- Angelo Liberti, Chief, Office of Surface Water Protection, RI DEM
The Panel Updates will be moderated by Rick Mandile of SAGE Environmental.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through October 15||After October 15|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Online registration is closed.
Walk-in registration is accepted at the door. Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 15 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 16.