Thank you to our Sponsor
View the Attendee List
Plan to attend this EBC Rhode Island Chapter Program with the Honorable Sheldon Whitehouse, United States Senator for the State of Rhode Island. He will update EBC members on his recent work in Washington, D.C., and on his priorities for the year ahead around issues that include environment, energy and climate change. Take this unique opportunity to meet with your US Senator (invite your clients) and discuss issues of importance to your clients and the growth of your business.
As a member of the U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, Senator Whitehouse will address legislative environmental and energy initiatives of concern including:
- EPA and Climate Change issues
- Green Jobs for Rhode Island
- RI Railway Improvement Funding
- Infrastructure Investment and Energy Independence
- Wastewater and Transportation Infrastructure
- Christian Capizzo, Counselor at Law, Partridge, Snow & Hahn LLP
- U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Rhode Island
Following the Keynote Presentation will be an Open Discussion moderation by Christian Capizzo of Partridge, Snow & Hahn LLP.