EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership: Commissioner Suuberg and the Northeast Region Leadership Team
Thank you to our Sponsor
This EBC program is the third in an annual EBC program series of five meetings with the leadership teams of the four regional offices and the headquarters of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP). These programs will provide EBC members, municipal officials, and other attendees from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity to hear first from Commissioner Suuberg of the DEP and then from the leadership of each of the five Mass DEP regional offices.
This third meeting will feature the leadership of the Northeast Regional Office and focus on the important issues and priorities of Northeastern Massachusetts.
FIVE MOST CRITICAL ISSUES
Plan to attend and learn first-hand about the five most critical environmental issues for the state, the Northeast Region and each regional bureau chief for 2018 and beyond. With much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this Northeast Regional program will also provide an opportunity for attendees to hear from the leadership of the MassDEP Northeast Region Office as they discuss their hot issues and challenges.
Following is the schedule and meeting locations for the EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership:
- September 25, 2018 – Central Region, Location: Bowditch & Dewey, Worcester
- October 2, 2018 – Southeast Region, Location: Brown & Caldwell, Taunton
- October 24, 2018 – Northeast Region, Location: McLane Middleton, Woburn
- November 8, 2018 – Western Region, Location: Tighe & Bond, Westfield
- January 8, 2019 – Boston Headquarters, Location: CDM Smith, Boston
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Keynote Address: Review of MassDEP Programs and Priorities
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, MassDEP
Update from the MassDEP Northeast Region Leadership Team
- Eric Worrall, Northeast Regional Director
- Rachel Freed, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Stephen Johnson, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Susan Ruch, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Air and Waste
- John Viola, Deputy Regional Director, Operations and Customer Service
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Frank Ricciardi of Weston & Sampson.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through October 22||After October 22|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 22 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 23. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.