EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership: Commissioner Suuberg and the Central Region Leadership Team
Thank you to our collaborating organizations:
- Society of Women Environmental Professionals – Massachusetts Chapter
- Solid Waste Association of North America – Southern New England Chapter
This program is the first in an EBC program series of five meetings to be held in conjunction with the four regional offices and the headquarters of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). These meetings will provide EBC members and future members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity to hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices as well as the leadership at the DEP headquarters in Boston. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of MassDEP, and learn first hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration in 2017 and beyond. With much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this program will also provide an opportunity to showcase the leadership of each of the four DEP regional offices.
This first meeting will feature the leadership of the Central Region and focus on the important issues and priorities of central Massachusetts. View the Attendee List
Following is the schedule and meeting locations for the EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership:
- September 9, 2016 – Central Region, Location: Bowditch & Dewey, Worcester
- October 4, 2016 – Southeast Region, Location: Brown & Caldwell, Taunton
- October 25, 2016 – Northeast Region, Location: McLane Middleton, Woburn
- November 9, 2016 – Western Region, Location: Tighe & Bond, Westfield
- January 12, 2017 – Boston Headquarters, Location: CDM Smith, Boston
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Protection, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Speakers – MassDEP Central Region Leadership Team
- Mary Jude Pigsley, Regional Director
- Mark E. Baldi, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- John Kronopolus, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Air and Waste
- Marielle Stone, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Andrea Briggs, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Administrative Services
- Robert D. Cox, Jr., Vice Chair, EBCNE; Partner, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
Presentations are available on the Presentations section of the EBC website. Presentations are not available for download.