EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership: Commissioner Suuberg and the Central Region Leadership Team
Thank you to our Sponsor
This program is the first in an EBC program series of five meetings to be held in conjunction with the four regional offices and the headquarters of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). These meetings will provide EBC members and future members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity to hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices as well as the leadership at the DEP headquarters in Boston. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of DEP, and learn first hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration in 2018 and beyond. With much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this program will also provide an opportunity to showcase the leadership of each of the four DEP regional offices.
This first meeting will feature the leadership of the Central Region and focus on the important issues and priorities of Central Massachusetts.
Full Schedule of EBC Programs with MassDEP Leadership:
- September 8, 2017 – Central Region, Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Worcester
- October 3, 2017 – Southeast Region, Location: Brown & Caldwell, Taunton
- October 25, 2017 – Northeast Region, Location: McLane Middleton, Woburn
- November 8, 2017 – Western Region, Location: Tighe & Bond, Westfield
- January 9, 2018 – Boston Headquarters, Location: CDM Smith, Boston
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Keynote Address: Review of MassDEP Priorities
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Protection, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Update from the MassDEP Central Region Leadership Team
- Mary Jude Pigsley, Regional Office Director
- Marielle Stone, Deputy Regional Director for Bureau of Water Resources
- Mark Baldi, Deputy Regional Director for Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Andrea Briggs, Deputy Regional Director for Bureau of Administrative Services
- Brian Postale, Acting Deputy Regional Director for Bureau of Air and Waste
Presentations are available on the Presentations section of the EBC website. Presentations are not available for download.