EBC Professional Development Program: Project Management for the Ascending Professional – An Advanced Introduction
Are you starting as an Associate, Engineer, or Scientist and want to receive tips or advice on how to manage your workload? Curious as to what makes a project succeed and what makes a project fail? What are the qualities and traits that make a successful project manager? Join the EBC Ascending Professionals Committee for an evening program focused on the do’s and don’ts of project management. In this presentation, you will learn the basics of proper project management, as well as pitfalls that should be avoided. A panel of three project management experts will each provide a brief presentation of their experience with success stories and stumbling blocks of project management. A Q&A session with the attendees and speakers will follow the presentations.
- Vin Gandolfo, Associate Broker, Environmental Practice, Aon Risk Services Northeast, Inc.
- Rishabh Iyer, Project Engineer IV, TRC Environmental
- Jessica Yeager, Senior Engineer, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Christopher Demas, Director of Risk Control Services, Northeast, Aon Construction Services Group, Project Solutions
- Christopher McDermott, Office Practice Lead – Boston, TRC Environmental
- Valerie Moore, Associate, Nutter, McClennen & Fish LLP
Following the Speaker Presentations will be ample time for Q&A.
Registration, Appetizers: 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 25 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 27. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.