Municipal water, wastewater and stormwater systems are faced with the daunting task of operating aging infrastructure in tough economic times. This, coupled with increasingly stringent regulations and emerging issues, such as new contaminant concerns, make planning for and building sustainable infrastructure even more challenging. This event will provide an overview of the issues and provide case studies from system managers, regulators and consultants. The event will also highlight a presentation from John Gilbert, recent Chair of the just completed Water Sustainability Commission. He will present the findings and recommendations from their 2012 Report, “New Hampshire Lives on Water.”
Brian F. Goetz
Tighe & Bond
Russell Lagueux, P.E.
- John Boisvert, P.E., Chief Engineer, Pennichuck Water Works
- John Gilbert, Past Chair, NH Water Sustainability Commission, President, Synchrony Advisors, LLC
- Brian F. Goetz, Project Manager, Tighe & Bond
- Adam Torrey, Infrastructure Sustainability Manager, Drinking Water and Groundwater Bureau, NH Department of Environmental Services
- David G. Miller, P.E., Water Supply Administrator, Manchester Water Works
- Additional speakers to be announced.