EBC New Hampshire Chapter Update from the NH Department of Environmental Services, NH Office of Energy and Planning, and U.S. EPA
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsor:
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors:
This EBC New Hampshire Chapter program will feature New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning Deputy Director Richard Minard, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (DES) Commissioner Thomas Burack, and U.S. EPA Regional Administrator Curt Spalding. Gain insight into New Hampshire’s environmental program developments, budgets, and priorities for 2016/17 and how your business might be impacted. Curt Spalding will discuss environmental program priorities and implementation strategies for the region and how they will impact future state and municipal programs and the private sector.
Following the three formal presentations, there will be a discussion with the speakers and a panel of industry leaders that will address critical issues, policies, and developments concerning and impacted by NH DES, NH OEP and U.S. EPA.
Issues to be discussed include:
- Climate Change Adaptation & Resiliency
- Renewable – Biomass, Wind and Solar
- Energy Efficiency
- Stormwater Management
- Natural Gas Pipeline Expansions
- Coastal Erosion
- Solid Waste Management
- Urban Soils
- Organics Management
- PCB Contaminated Materials
- Dredging and Ports & Harbors
- Renewable Energy
- Site Remediation and Brownfields
- Richard A. Minard, Jr., Deputy Director, New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning
- Thomas Burack, Commissioner, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- H. Curtis Spalding, Regional Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agenda, Region 1
- Robert Varney, President, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Catherine A. Finneran, Director, Environmental Affairs, Eversource Energy
- Amy T. Doherty, PG, Senior Project Manager, GZA
- Muriel S. Robinette, PG, Senior Environmental Hydrogeologist/Senior Principal, Terracon
Presentations are available on the Presentations section of the EBC website. Presentations are not available for download.