Thank you to our Sponsors:
This EBC evening program will feature Matthew A. Beaton, Secretary of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EOEEA) for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
For his keynote presentation, Secretary Beaton will reflect on his accomplishments during his first three years in office since being appointed Secretary by Governor Baker. He will also look forward and discuss his priorities for 2018 that reflect those issues that are important to the strategic environmental and energy goals of the Baker administration.
In his role as Secretary, Mr. Beaton oversees the Commonwealth’s six environmental, natural resource, and energy regulatory agencies including the:
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Public Utilities
- Department of Energy Resources
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
- Department of Agricultural Resources
- Department of Fish & Game
He also serves as Chairman of the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority, the Energy Facilities Siting Board, and the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
Open Discussion: Following Secretary Beaton’s presentation, Tom Mackie, Chair of the EBC, will moderate an open discussion with the Secretary and the audience on issues of concern to the EBC membership and their clients.
- Matthew A. Beaton, Secretary, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Thomas Mackie, Chair, EBC Board of Directors; Managing Shareholder, Mackie Shea, PC