EBC Energy Resources Program: Energy Program Developments at Massachusetts State & Regional Agencies
This EBC Energy Resources Event will feature updates from Massachusetts state agencies that have dedicated energy and sustainability programs. Speakers will provide an overview of their agency’s program, recent success stories, and new initiatives and projects. Participants from the following Commonwealth of Massachusetts agencies will be presenters at the event:
- Department of Environmental Protection, Clean Energy Results Program
- Department of Energy Resources, Leading by Example Program
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, Energy Efficiency Program
- Massachusetts Department of Corrections
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Department of Capital Asset Maintenance and Management
Additional agencies are invited. Following the program updates, presenters will take questions from the audience as part of a panel discussion.
Presentations are posted to the Presentations section of the EBC website.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Briony Angus, AICP, Chair, EBC Energy Resources Committee; Senior Project Manager/Associate, Tighe & Bond
Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
- Daniel Abrahamson, Energy Conservation Specialist, MBTA
Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- James Doucett, Director, Clean Energy Results Program, MassDEP
Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- Eric Friedman, Director, Leading by Example Program, MassDOER
Massachusetts Department of Capital Asset Management & Maintenance
- Betsy Isenstein, Director, Energy & Sustainability, DCAMM
- Krista Lillis, Program Manager, Energy & Sustainability, DCAMM
Massachusetts Department of Corrections
- Jeffrey Quick, AIA, Director Resource Management, DOC
Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Stephen Estes-Smarrgassi, Director, Planning and Sustainability, MWRA
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Briony Angus of Tighe & Bond.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Seth Berkman SourceOne Energy Market Analyst
Malwina Burzec Boston University Regulatory Lawyer (Job Seeker)
Matthew Fitzgerald DNV GL Sustainable Energy Use Consultant
Genevieve Gabanna-Leblanc Quebec Government Office in Boston Commercial Attachée
Johanna Hall Weston & Sampson Project Manager
Chrissy Hopps N/A N/A
Scott Howe Solect Energy Partner | SVP
Todd Isherwood Mass Maritime Outreach Specialist/Energy Manager
Thomas ORourke Eversource PM Gas Sales
Kristen Patneaude PowerOptions Director of Innovation
Katie Raymond Epsilon Associates, Inc. Senior Engineer
Tom Rooney TRC Vice President
Paul Skinner Veolia Energy Business Development Manager
Mary Usovicz MUconnections
David Weyburn Genesis Industrial Group Managing Director