EBC Energy Resources Program: Energy Program Developments at Massachusetts State & Regional Agencies
This EBC Energy Resources Event will feature updates from Massachusetts state agencies that have dedicated energy and sustainability programs. Speakers will provide an overview of their agency’s program, recent success stories, and new initiatives and projects. Participants from the following Commonwealth of Massachusetts agencies will be presenters at the event:
- Department of Environmental Protection, Clean Energy Results Program
- Department of Energy Resources, Leading by Example Program
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, Energy Efficiency Program
- Massachusetts Department of Corrections
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Department of Capital Asset Maintenance and Management
Additional agencies are invited. Following the program updates, presenters will take questions from the audience as part of a panel discussion.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Briony Angus, AICP, Chair, EBC Energy Resources Committee; Senior Project Manager/Associate, Tighe & Bond
Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
- Daniel Abrahamson, Energy Conservation Specialist, MBTA
Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- James Doucett, Director, Clean Energy Results Program, MassDEP
Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- Eric Friedman, Director, Leading by Example Program, MassDOER
Massachusetts Department of Capital Asset Management & Maintenance
- Betsy Isenstein, Director, Energy & Sustainability, DCAMM
- Krista Lillis, Program Manager, Energy & Sustainability, DCAMM
Massachusetts Department of Corrections
- Jeffrey Quick, AIA, Director Resource Management, DOC
Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Stephen Estes-Smarrgassi, Director, Planning and Sustainability, MWRA
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Briony Angus of Tighe & Bond.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through October 4||Through October 16||After October 16|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 16 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 17. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.