A Gathering of Young Professionals in the Energy and Environmental Sector
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section – Engineering Management Group
- Construction Management Association of America – New England Chapter
- LSP Association – Young Professionals Committee
- Massachusetts Water Works Association
- NAIOP Massachusetts – Developing Leaders
- National Society of Black Engineers
- New England Water Works Association – special thanks to NEWWA for financially supporting this event!
- Northeast Energy and Commerce Association – Young Professionals Committee
- Society of American Military Engineers – Boston Post
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers – Boston Chapter
- Society of Women Engineers
- Society of Women Environmental Professionals
- Solid Waste Association of North America – Southern New England Chapter
- Young Professionals in Energy
- More to come!
Get out and meet your fellow energy and environmental young professionals at the EBC’s End-of-Summer Bash! Enjoy a variety of appetizers (fried mac&cheese bites! bratwurst sliders!) and craft beer at Coppersmith, a converted warehouse in South Boston just a five minute walk from the Red Line. You’ll meet professionals from every corner of the sector – water and wastewater, energy, renewable energy, construction and sustainable buildings, environmental engineers and consultants… you name it, they’ll be there!
Registration includes appetizers and a drink ticket and goes directly toward offsetting the cost of the venue and provisions.
Event Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Parking and Transportation: Coppersmith has a parking lot behind the building. The restaurant is less than a 10 minute walk from the Broadway stop on the MBTA Red Line.
Registration: $25, which includes a drink ticket and appetizers (with vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 12 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this event will close at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 19. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.