Thank you to our Gold Sponsors
Please join the EBC Ascending Professionals Committee for an evening of networking and discussion, as the team behind the 2018 EBC Nicholas Humber Environmental-Energy Award for Outstanding Collaboration joins us to discuss their award winning project, the Senator Joseph Finnegan Park at Port Norfolk.
Team leader Anne Leifer (GEI Consultants), Robert Lowell (DCR), Meg McArdle (Exponent), Travis Sumner (SumCo Eco-Contracting), and Michael Howard (Espilon Associates, Inc.) will present, with a focus on how they put together their team, how the project remediation and park design plans were developed and executed, and the challenges and opportunities of working with such a diverse group of collaborators.
- Konrad Kulacki, Senior Scientist, Exponent
- Michael DeRosa, Principal, DeRosa Environmental Consulting, Inc.
- Michael Howard, Principal, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Anne Leifer, Risk Manager, GEI Consultants, Inc.
- Robert Lowell, Acting Chief Engineer, DCR
- Meg McArdle, Managing Scientist, Exponent
- Travis Sumner, Principal, SumCo Eco-Contracting LLC
- Cynthia Smith, Vice President, Halvorson Design Partnership, Inc.
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a moderated discussion.
Registration, Appetizers: 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 25 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 29. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.