EBC 7th Annual Ocean Resource Management Conference: New Developments at New England Ports and Harbors
This EBC Ocean and Coastal Resources Committee program will take a look at the current status and new developments at ports and harbors in New England. The focus of the session will be on the recent Mass Ports Compact affecting the five major ports in Massachusetts, the potential impacts of the New Panamax guidelines on New England ports, and planning and development activities in support of the nascent offshore wind industry. What’s going on now and what the future will bring.
Daniel L. Mendelsohn
Chair, EBC Ocean & Coastal Resources Committee
Senior Project Manager, Energy & Water, RPS ASA
- Ed Washburn, Deputy Port Director, Port of New Bedford, MA
- Evan Matthews, Director, Quonset Point Port, RI
- Patrick Arnold, Operations and Business Development Director, Maine Ports Authority
- Matt Ciborowski, MassDOT, Mass Ports Compact Group
- Michael Meyran, Deputy Port Director, Massachusetts Port Authority
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:00am
Program: 8:00am – 12:00pm
The electricity for this EBC event has been matched with 100% local wind power through New England Wind, a program of Mass Energy Consumers Alliance. You can green your electricity too! Visit www.massenergy.org.