EBC 2nd Annual End-of-Summer-Bash – Hosted by the EBC Ascending Professionals Committee (and friends!)
An Annual Gathering of Young Professionals in the Energy and Environmental Sector
- Construction Management Association of America – New England Chapter
- LSP Association – Emerging Professionals Committee
- Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions – Young Professionals Committee
- Massachusetts Water Works Association
- NAIOP Massachusetts – Developing Leaders
- New England Water Works Association
- Northeast Energy and Commerce Association – Young Professionals Committee
- Society of American Military Engineers – Boston Post
- Society of Women Engineers
- Society of Women Environmental Professionals
- USGBC Emerging Professionals
- Young Professionals in Energy
Please join the EBC Ascending Professionals and other area young professional’s groups again this year for an exciting networking opportunity! Enjoy a variety of appetizers and beverages at the District Hall Lounge, the world’s first free-standing public innovation center just a short walk from the Silver Line. You’ll meet professionals from every corner of the sector – water and wastewater, energy, renewable energy, construction and sustainable buildings, environmental engineers and consultants… you name it, they’ll be there!
Registration includes appetizers and a drink ticket and goes directly toward offsetting the cost of the venue and provisions.
Event Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Parking and Transportation: District Hall has a number of parking lots in the area. For a listing of parking lot options, please follow this link. District Hall is less than a 2 minute walk from the Courthouse stop on the MBTA Silver Line.
Registration: $25, which includes a drink ticket and appetizers (with vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
Online registration is closed. Walk in registrations are accepted (no cash payments).
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 30 for a refund. No-shows will be charged.