Below is a list of programs being planned by EBC. If you are interested in participating in the development of one of these programs, or have suggestions for speakers/panelists, please send and email Ann Gisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the upcoming programs that have been posted and have open registration please visit the EBC Calendar.
Please note: Program dates, titles, and locations for the programs below are subject to change.
- March 14: Ascending Professionals Program – Dam Management 101
- March 15: Climate Change Program in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- April 4: Rhode Island Program – Update from State Agencies
- April 9: Energy Resources Program – State of Procurement of Renewables
- April 10: Site Remediation Program – Briefing from the MassDEP Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- April 11: Infrastructure Program – Legislative Briefing – Federal Activities
- April 12: Dam Management Program – Dam Removal & Sediment Management
- April 24: Connecticut Program – Newly Appointed DEEP Commissioner Katie Dykes & Leadership Team
- April 25: Climate Change Program – Business Facility Planning & Preparedness
- April 26: Ocean and Coastal Resources Program – Implementation of Municipal Vulnerability Assessments
- April 29: Talking Trash Conference – Southern New England
- May 1: New Hampshire Ascending Professionals Program – Meet the Regulators
- May 7: New Hampshire Program – Wetlands Regulations
- May 8: Energy Resources Briefing by New England State Energy Directors
- May 9: Infrastructure Program – ISI Envision Info Session in Rhode Island
- May 9: Ascending Leader Award Panel Spotlight
- May 16: Connecticut Program: Dam Management – Emergency Action Planning