Below is a list of programs being planned by EBC. If you are interested in participating in the development of one of these programs, or have suggestions for speakers/panelists, please send and email Ann Gisinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the upcoming programs that have been posted and have open registration please visit the EBC Calendar.
Please note: Program dates, titles, and locations for the programs below are subject to change.
- March 2: EBC Connecticut Program: Legislative Briefing on 2018 Connecticut Energy & Environmental Initiatives
- March 6: EBC Rhode Island Program: Legislative Briefing on Energy & Environmental Initiatives
- March 7: EBC Water Resources Program: NPDES Primacy for MassDEP & NHDES
- March 8: EBC New Hampshire Program: Utility Scale Solar & Storage
- March 13: EBC Energy Resources Program: Update from the MassCEC Leadership
- March 15: EBC Climate Change Series Part Seven: Adaptation & Resiliency – Natural Resources
- March 31: EBC Business Development Opportunities for the Energy and Environmental Leadership
- April 3: EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program: Statewide Leadership Team of the MassDEP Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- April 6: EBC Solid Waste Program: Talking Trash – Northern New England
- April 10: EBC Rhode Island Program: Updates from Rhode Island DEM, CRMC & OER
- April 11: EBC Ascending Professionals Program: Business Development for the Ascending Professional – An Advanced Introduction
- April 18: EBC Professional Development Program: Communicating with Municipal Officers – An Advanced Introduction
- April 19: EBC Dam Management Program: Latest Developments in Fish Passage Design