Below is a list of programs being planned by EBC. If you are interested in participating in the development of one of these programs, or have suggestions for speakers/panelists, please send and email Ann Gisinger at email@example.com.
To see the upcoming programs that have been posted and have open registration please visit the EBC Calendar.
Please note: Program dates, titles, and locations for the programs below are subject to change.
- January 4: EBC PCB & Emerging Contaminants Program: Advanced Issues in PCB Remediation and Abatement
- January 10: EBC Energy Resources Program: Update from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center Leadership @ Brown Rudnick LLP
- January 11: EBC Rhode Island Program: Rhode Island Site Remediation – Case Studies @ Adler Pollock
- January 12: Climate Adaptation Forum https://climateadaptationforum.org/
- January 19: EBC Water Resources Program: MassDEP Regional Water Resources Bureau Directors @ E. L. Harvey & Sons
- January 24: EBC Annual Construction & Demolition Materials Management Summit @ Sheraton Framingham
- January 25: EBC Site Redevelopment and Remediation Program: Closure of LNAPL Sites
- January 26: EBC Energy Resources Program: Renewable Thermal
- January 30: EBC Ocean and Coastal Resource Management Program: Impact of Climate Change on Coastal Mitigation & Restoration
- January 31: EBC Connecticut Chapter Program: Advanced Issues in PCB Remediation and Abatement
- February 1: EBC Site Remediation & Redevelopment Program: Hot Issues in Remediation, with U.S. EPA & MassDEP
- February 6: EBC New Hampshire Program: Briefing from the New Hampshire Office of Strategic Initiatives and the New Hampshire Department of Business & Economic Affairs @ Eversource Energy, Manchester NH
- February 7: EBC PCB & Emerging Contaminants Program: Remediation of PCB-Impacted Buildings and Sites @ E. L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.
- February 16: EBC New Hampshire Program: Remediation of PCB-Impacted Buildings and Sites
- February 23: EBC Ocean and Coastal Resource Management Program: Briefing from State & Federal Ocean & Coastal Agencies