Below is a list of programs being planned by EBC. If you are interested in participating in the development of one of these programs, or have suggestions for speakers/panelists, please send and email Ann Gisinger at email@example.com.
To see the upcoming programs that have been posted and have open registration please visit the EBC Calendar.
Please note: Program dates, titles, and locations for the programs below are subject to change.
- July 17 – EBC PCB Management Program: Managing PCB Impacted Building Materials
- July 18 – Rhode Island Program: Brownfields: Success Stories and Lessons Learned
- July 20 – Solid Waste Management Program: Innovative Technology
- September 6 – Rhode Island PCB Intermediate Program: How to Successfully Manage PCBs in Buildings and/or the Environment
- September 11 – Connecticut Remediation and Redevelopment Program: Evaluation and Closure of NAPL Sites in Connecticut
- September 13 – Rhode Island Briefing from U.S. EPA Regional Administrator Alexandra Dunn
- September 14 – New Hampshire Program: Brownfields Programs in New Hampshire
- September 18 – Solid Waste Management Program: MassDEP Regional Solid Waste Section Chiefs
- September 25 – MassDEP Program Series: Update from the Central Regional Leadership Team
- September 26 – Ocean & Coastal Resources Program: Coastal Resiliency and Marine Spatial Planning
- October 2 – MassDEP Program Series: Update from the Southeast Region Leadership Team
- October 3 – Rhode Island Program: Contaminants of Emerging Concern: UPDATE on PFAS
- October 11 – Ocean and Coastal Resources Program: Living Shorelines
- October 19 – Connecticut Program: Update on Solid Waste Management in Connecticut
- October 23 – Solid Waste Management Program: Landfill Leachates: A Source for PFOA’s and Other Emerging Pollutants
- October 25 – Connecticut Program: Advanced Management of PCB in Remediation