The mission of the Membership Committee is to develop new and innovative ways to attract new members as well as retain current membership. The appeal of the Environmental Business Council comes from its ability to provide relevant and useful services to member companies; this committee will assess existing services and discuss possible new services that would be attractive for members. The committee will work to encourage membership renewal and explore avenues for increasing overall membership numbers.
The Membership Committee will achieve this mission through the following actions:
· Review membership statistics and trends in membership (including statistics for new membership, membership renewal for all member categories, etc.)
· Review and explore new options for membership categories and pricing
· Establish new membership categories as needed
· Review current member services and assess value (i.e. number of companies using, cost to EBC, etc.)
· Recommend new member services
· Identify potential new sources for membership
· Identify mechanisms for membership retention and promotion
Francis J. Hoey, Senior Vice President
Tighe & Bond
53 Southampton Road, Westfield, MA 01085
413.572.3262 // email
Ileen S. Gladstone, Senior Vice President
GEI Consultants, Inc.
400 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801
781.721.4012 // email
Thomas A. Mackie, Managing Shareholder
Mackie Shea P.C.
33 Bradford Street, Concord, MA 01742
617.266.5700 // email
Lucille C. Servidio, Senior Vice President
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc.
293 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, MA 01752
508.970.0033 x114 // email